A healthy, glowing, and smooth skin is an all-time trend, so we all dream of an even complexion, and a face without acne, wrinkles, clogged pores, and blackheads.
The quality of our skin largely depends on the diet and lifestyle that we live. Moreover, many commercial products are actually the ones that destroy our skin instead of nourishing it. Often they are full of chemicals and toxins, which often cause numerous side effects after their use.
Fortunately, over-the-counter beauty products can be substituted with much healthier, homemade remedies.
Today, we will reveal the recipe of a natural anti-wrinkle and anti-aging skin cream, that will detoxify the skin, cleanse it, and offer powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
This cream is very simple and is made with only two ingredients, baking soda, and coconut oil. Coconut oil is high in natural fats that clear the pores, soothes the skin, and provides potent moisturizing and antimicrobial effects. It can also heal skin conditions like eczema and chronically dry skin. It will even heal wounds, which is great for acne-prone skin.
On the other hand, baking soda regulates the pH levels of the skin, treats pimples, acne, and soothes sunburns, and improves the skin complexion.
Here is how to prepare this natural remedy:
- 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda (aluminum free)
- Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, making only one treatment at a time.
- Make sure it forms a paste and gently apply to your skin in a circular motion.
- Leave on your face for no more than 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, massaging your skin in a circular motion once again.
- Pat face dry with a clean towel. The coconut oil should hydrate your skin, so you don’t need to follow up with a moisturizer.
- Only use up to twice a week.