This could easily find a regular spot on your dining table.
Stir-Fried greens is probably one of the easiest things to make. On a scale of one to five, even if you are a level 2, you can easily manage this with the flick of your hand. The secret is not to put too much in the wok at the same time.
To get you to strike the right note, we bring you this Stir Fried Greens with Almond and Oven Dried Tomato recipe by Amit Dash, executive chef at Courtyard by Marriott, Gurgaon.
Come on, quickly whip up some crunchy veggies. You will love it.
30g – Almond
80g – Spinach
100g – Bok choy
100g – Chinese cabbage
2 – Tomato
10g – Garlic (chopped)
5ml – Light soya
5g – Dark soya
Aromat (veg) to taste
10ml – Oil
2ml – Sesame oil
3g – White pepper
* Pre heat the oven to 200 degree C.
* Cut the tomato into wedges.
* Rub the tomato wedges with garlic, a little bit of light soya and oil.
* Arrange neatly on a roasting pan and roast in the oven till dry.
* Blanch the almonds and peel off the skin.
* In a wok add little oil and heat.
* Add chopped garlic and sauté.
* Add the green vegetables, stir fry and season with light soya, dark soya and aromat powder.
* Add the oven dried tomatoes, blanched almonds and stir again.
* Pour seasame oil on top, stir fry for a few mins. Serve hot.