It is known as the Master Tonic that is also called Fire Cider.
Preparing your own Fire Cider is fast and easy.
Specifically, Fire Cider is so effective as a result of its powerful ingredients. It can treat a common cold, stimulate blood circulation, and detoxify the bloodstream.
Moreover, this tonic is an excellent natural anti-bacterial, antiviral, anti-parasitic, and anti-fungal agent. It is also considered that Fire Cider can cure antibiotic-resistant infections, stubborn diseases, and chronic conditions.
- Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar is a natural anti-fungal and antiseptic substance with numerous healing properties. It is beneficial for detoxification, digestion, etc.
- Onions possess antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and diuretic properties. According to studies, onions are a potent expectorant, so they are helpful in cases of infections, such as a common cold, persistent coughs, and flu. They also include quercetin that helps in the prevention of heart disease by preventing cholesterol from sticking to arterial walls as well as blood platelets from sticking together and resulting in clots.
- Horseradish is also a great natural anti-parasitic and antibacterial agent, which is capable of boosting the immune system. In addition, it also serves as an expectorant, has warming properties, increases circulation and opens up sinus passages.
- Ginger has an ability to stimulate the immunity, and is very useful for colds,, chills, and fever. This spice can be also effective in alleviation of upset stomachs.
- Garlic can kill gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria. What’s more important, it only destroys bad bacteria and allows healthy bacteria to live and boosts the immune system. Due to its strong anti-fungal and antiviral effects, garlic fights against colds, upper respiratory infections, and flu.
- Hot Peppers also help in stimulating the immune system and serve as an amazing natural decongestant. They have warming properties, making them excellent natural pain-killers.
Here Is All You Need:
- Cutting board
- Chef knife
- Cheese grater
- Large bowl
- Large glass jars with lids
- Cheesecloth and colander
- Mason jars or bottles
- 1 gallon of organic raw unfiltered ACV
- 1 part fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 part fresh organic garlic (chopped)
- 1 part fresh organic white onion (chopped)
- 1 part fresh horseradish root (grated)
- 1 part fresh hot peppers, like jalapeno, serrano, cayenne, or habanero (chopped)
- Start by preparing the ingredients, for example, grate, chop, and so on.
- Add about 3/4 equal parts of grated and chopped ingredients in a glass jar.
- Pour apple cider vinegar to the top of the jar, but make sure all the ingredients are fully covered with ACV.
- Afterwards, you should close it and shake well to mix all the ingredients up.
- Keep the jar in a dark place for at least 14 days. But, shake it once daily. Also, it is good to know that there are some people who even store the remedy for 2 months.
- Next, you should place a colander over a bowl and then line it using cheesecloth.
- Then, the mixture should be placed in the colander. Furthermore, in order to press out the moisture of the mixture into the bowl it is recommended to use a plate.
- Plus, it is advisable to wrap the cheesecloth around the rest of mixture as well as squeeze the rest of the moisture out.
- By using a funnel you should pour the liquid into the bottles.
- If this remedy is used for daily stimulating of the immune system, consume 1-2 ounces, two or more times on a daily basis. Although it has very strong taste do not dilute it with water.
- If this remedy is used for fighting an infection, consume it 5-6 times daily.