In the past few years the number one killer in the United States is the Coronary Artery Disease (CAD). But today you can make a change and prevent a heart attack and even save your life.
In order to do this you just need to make five simple changes that don’t require medication, surgery or some expensive equipment. By simply changing some habits you can easily prevent heart attack.
A heart attack usually occurs when the blood flow that goes to a part of your heart becomes blocked. This happens because of a plaque build-up inside your arteries that is also called atherosclerosis and it forms a blood clot that blocks the flow. They are so common and can cause a lot of pain (physical and emotional) and even disability when they are nearly always preventable.
According to a study made at the Karolinska Institute, bringing these five healthy habits in your life could prevent nearly 80% of first-time heart attacks in men.
5 HEALTHY HABITS THAT CAN PREVENT HEART ATTACK:
- Don’t smoke
- Eat healthy
- Stop consuming alcohol
- Be more physically active
- Healthy circumference of the waist
If you want to have a healthy diet you should always avoid sugar and sugary stuff, refine carbohydrates and processed foods. But remember that the saturated fats that are found in foods like: eggs, butter and lard are actually not that bad for your health. They usually impact the LDL cholesterol which is also known as the bad cholesterol. All heart diseases are related to this LDL cholesterol, and there are two different types of this LDL cholesterol:
- Low-density LDL cholesterol
- High-density LDL cholesterol
From these two, the high-density cholesterol is not that harmful. On the other hand, the low-density cholesterol is really harmful and can usually cause a plaque build-up. And this low-density cholesterol can be increased by consuming refined sugar, bagels, bread and soda. So keep away from these foods.
Another thing that you should avoid are processed fructose, sugar and even grains.
If you can’t imagine your diet without the grains you can replace them with more vegetables, high-quality protein sources, high-quality healthy fats like butter, organic pastured egg yolks, coconut and coconut oil, avocados, raw nuts, grass-fed meats and many more.
You should always balance omega-3 to omega-6 ration because if you have omega-3 deficiency you can get a lot of different health problems, and those can be physical and mental. To avoid these diseases you should consume more oily fish such as anchovies, sardines or take high-quality krill oil, and avoid the vegetable oil.
On your daily menu should be a lot of fruits. They are powerful and beneficial source of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and many other phytochemicals. They will provide your body with powerful anti-inflammatory and heart-healthy effects too. According to scientist, people that consume fruits every day have 40$ reduces risk of cardiovascular disease. This is especially important for the sweeter fruits. Just follow these 2 simple rules when it comes to consuming fruits:
- People that are diabetics, overweighed, and those that have high cholesterol or are hypertensive should always limit their fruit intake. They should not go over the limit of 15 grams of fruit per day.
- On the other hand, people that have normal weight, are not diabetic, hypertension, have regular physical activity, need to consume fruits every day and especially after their workout. The consumption here is useful because the body will use the sugar as a body fuel and it won’t increase the blood sugar levels.
The most common drug used among diabetes is called metformin. This drug is related with increased risk of low levels thyroid-stimulating hormone called TSH. If your body has really low levels of this hormone, you may experience some serious damage to your body that may include, cardiovascular problems – atrial fibrillation, which usually can cause congestive heart failure.
BETA-BLOCKERS AND SCIENTIFIC MISCONDUCT
Beta-blockers are used to block the neurotransmitters epinephrine (adrenaline) and norepinephrine from binding to beta receptors. Usually doctors use this blockers to treat patients that need to undergo to a non-cardiac surgery. According to researches, almost 800,000 people dies in Europe because of the beta-blockers.
YOU NEED TO PROTECT YOUR HEART
- In order to protect your heart you first need to reduce your stress and anxiety levels.
- You should also avoid sitting too much, instead be active.
- Avoid statins because they can cause bad side effects.
- Start consuming more unprocessed saturated animal fats and avoid at all costs sugars, grains and processed fructose.
- Be more active, start exercising a lot like: weight-lifting, high-intensity interval training, core work and stretch a lot.
- Get out on the sun and improve your intake of vitamin D. Or you can just take vitamin D supplements.
- Another great thing you can do is start walking barefoot and get some powerful antioxidants from the Earth. They are usually transferred through the free electrons that can relieve inflammation throughout the entire body.
There is nothing difficult in this process. You just need to change some of your lifestyle habits and also improve your diet. And remember that it’s for your own good, and you will notice the results immediately.