Gastritis is usually defined as the inflammation of the gastric mucosa, the one responsible for constituting the layer of cells that covers the inside of our stomach, thus protecting it from gastric juices.
This condition is usually caused by the intake of drugs such as aspirin or ibuprofen, and also by excessive consumption of alcohol. Today we want to show you a wonderful natural remedy to cure gastritis in just 3 DAYS!
In addition to the causes already seen in the previous paragraph, there is a bacterium called helicobacter pylori, which affects the gastric epithelium causing gastritis.
With the natural remedy you will be able to fight this disease in only 3 days, whatever its cause.
- Parsley to combat gastritis
The varied content of vitamins A, B, C, E and K of parsley make this a perfect natural ingredient to treat any type of digestive disease.
- Wash a handful of parsley leaves very well and then bring them to a boil in a quart of water.
- Leave the parsley in the boiling water for at least 5 minutes.
- Now let the infusion sit for 2 hours.
- Filter the preparation and then store the infusion in a glass jar.
Drink a glass of this powerful infusion of parsley every day, while the symptoms of gastritis remain present.
In addition to this powerful natural remedy to cure gastritis based on parsley, we also leave you another spectacular natural recipe to treat this condition effectively.
Read Also: How to Eliminate Gastritis and Colitis With a Single Remedy
- Rice water to fight gastritis
Rice water will help you very effectively reduce abdominal inflammation and the symptoms caused by gastritis.
- Boil 150 grams of rice in a liter of water.
- After 20 minutes in the fire, strain the rice and save the excess water in a glass jar.
- Drink this rice water daily as long as the gastritis symptoms last.
We really hope you enjoyed this article and please share it with your family and friends.