We are all waiting the summer to come because then we have a chance to stroll on the beach wearing our favorite flip-flops.Unfortunately,a lot of people have cracked heels which make them embarrassed and sometimes that cracked can be painful too.But just a little care,your feet can be soft and smooth.
Harsh and cold winter are the main reasons why we have dry and cracked heels.Beside that,they can also be caused by very hot showers and baths or not drinking enough water.Cracked heels sometimes can be very painful.
Luckily there is a solution for this unpleasant problem.You will need baking soda which is very effective in exfoliating you skin and making it smooth.Despite that,baking soda has deodorizing properties which are able in eliminating the bad smell from the foot and also it can clean the foot’s bottom in order to keep the crack save,not to get infected.It is definitely the best solution to the foot-related issues.
Foot Soak with Baking Soda
You will need:
- Baking soda
- Bucket or container for the feet
- Pumice stone
- Lotion or oil
- Add 3 tablespoons of baking soda into a bucket filled with water. Soak the feet for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Scrub your feet with the help of a pumice stone till they become smooth and nice. Be careful not to scrub too hard since it can damage your skin.
- Apply some oil or lotion of your choice in your feet. You can use a mixture of coconut oil and lavender oil. Olive oil is also an excellent choice.
- Put on a socks which are comfortable and cotton.
- Do this three times every week till you succeed in making your heels smooth. Following that, moisturize your feet every night.