Our joints and ligaments play a very important role in our body. They unite the bones and facilitate their movement. In this way our body is much more flexible and we have the ability to flex our knees and elbows.
But not only allows us to flex, but also serve as a support where two bones converge. With such functions we must take care of the health and well-being of our joints, tendons and ligaments.
In order to strengthen our joints, ligaments and tendons, the best way is to use natural remedies. We do not recommend the use of drugs or chemicals, since in the long run they end up affecting our health even more.
There is a natural product that is capable of giving us many benefits including joint recovery. This product is a gel and comes from the cognitive tissue of animals. This product can work wonders for us.
We are talking about gelatin, also known as gelatin without color, taste or smell. As we mentioned before the gelatin without flavor comes from the connective tissue of the animals. To obtain the appearance that it has, it is boiled with water. Now, see how to use gelatin and water for joint pain, total joint recovery and ligament and tendons strengthening.
- It optimizes the regenerative activity of the bones.
- Increases fixation and absorption of calcium
- Stops deterioration of cartilage
- Stops bone decalcification
- It reduces the percentage of fractures in older people
- Provides protein to the body
- Maintains and repairs the growth of cells and tissues
- Provides vitamin C
- It favors the absorption of iron
- Promotes the good appearance of the skin
- Moisturizes hair and nails
- Relieves gastritis
- Protects the intestinal flora
Now that you’ve learned all the benefits that you get from gelatin, let’s see how we can use gelatin and water for joint pain.
How to consume gelatin and water for joint pain
Dilute 2 tablespoons of gelatin in a natural state in a glass of water. You can also add this product to natural drinks.
Swallow this product 3 times a day.
Note: The gelatin should not be boiled or used in hot water.