One Red Wine Glass is equivalent of 1 houre exercise
Team from University Alberta in Canada has been doing much research on the benefits of red wine. They found an ingredient called resveratrol, which increases heart rate and therefore muscle performance. They determined that taking a glass of wine daily would amount to doing an hour of exercises without the need to sweat.
They were able to observe that a good dose of resveratrol helps to improve physical performance, muscle strength and cardiac function,a glass of wine is always ideal. Red wine in conjunction with the consumption of some nuts and fruits increases even more the physical performance. In the same way you do exercises every day, add a glass of as a plus to your energies and thus obtain better results.
More Benefits of Red Wine:
- It reduces the risk of suffering from ischemic cerebrovascular diseases and coronary diseases as well as atherosclerosis.
- A huge source of antioxidants, which serve to combat bad cholesterol and increase good.
- It helps strengthen the immune system by making you stronger against allergies, flu and infections.
- Red wine has high contents of vitamins and antioxidants which make it an ideal food for the skin. Your daily consumption can help prevent the early onset of signs of aging.
- It has an anticoagulant effect when it enters the body that improves circulation in the blood and greatly reduces inflammation.
- Red wine has minerals and trace elements such as: zinc, iron, potassium, calcium, lithium and magnesium.
- It greatly reduces the risk of kidney stone formation and is also useful for combating urinary tract infections.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes and high blood pressure.
- It improves your dental health thanks to the large amount of antioxidants it contains, which can decelerate the growth of bacterial flora that is lodged in the gums and teeth.
- For its good contents of resveratrol, a glass of red wine daily will also help you to protect your memory.
- The wine in this case red, could also help people with Alzheimer’s and those who are at risk of suffering from this disease. This is due to its high content of antioxidants, which fight against aging and fight this disease.
- Daily consumption of red wine may also have an anticancer action throughout the body. Several studies show that the flavonoids found in red wine could be key in the prevention of prostate cancer.
- The antioxidants also present in red wine also protect against eye diseases such as macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
The fact that red wine is healthy for our body does not mean that we should drink it in excess. To take advantage of all the benefits mentioned above, you should drink it in moderation and not exceed the recommended dose. The lot of you can afford is two glasses per day. Exceeding its consumption can cause serious liver problems or other health problems.