Breast cysts are benign lumps or sacks containing fluid which are very different from malignant breast changes which contain cancerous cells. They usually affect women between the ages of 30-60 and they give the impression of having a single or multiple cysts.
Hormones in one of the chief risk factor for the improvement of cysts because they are predominantly common in pre-menopausal women and postmenopausal women on hormone replacement therapy. There are other factors, which develops cysts such as Vitamin D deficiency, as well as excessive consumption of caffeinated beverages or alcohol.
You may have it drained, if a cyst is bringing you a lot of worry, but you have to be more cautious because even the drained cysts can be fill up again. Another conservative treatment includes surgical removal, which is the most aggressive form.
In this article, we will be sharing to you different ways in how to treat this circumstance with natural remedies, which have been proved to be somewhat effective in numerous women.
Here are the natural and effective methods to treat Breast Cyst and some of their Health Benefits:
1. WHEAT JUICE
- Ice cube container
- Fresh green Wheat Leaves
- Crush properly a bunch of fresh green wheat leaves in order to extract its juice.
- Pour the juice in an ice tube container and freeze it.
- Place a cube on a glass of water and consume it every morning for at least 3 months.
This remedy is extremely effective in the removal of breast cyst due to the green wheat, which is packed with amino acids, minerals, and vitamins. Moreover, it has been proved beneficial for the removal of ovary, as well as kidney cysts.
This kind of houseplant contains numerous health benefits. It can assist in the treatment of huge number of diseases, which includes breast, kidney and ovary cysts.
- 300 grams of Natural Honey
- 300 grams of House leek Leaves
- Wash the house leek leaves completely and then crush them well until it is well blended.
- Combine the paste with 300 grams of organic honey.
- Mix them well all together and place inside a glass jar.
- Keep it in a fridge for at least a week while stirring every now and then.
- Take a teaspoon of this remedy for about three times a day, before eating breakfast, before lunch and dinner.
3. Mixed Tea
- Combine all of the ingredients thoroughly with some amount of water and cook it until it boils.
- This treatment might take about 6 months before it gives the desired results, but it is extremely effective.
- The plants in this recipe have the ability to improve your immune system, lessen inflammation, and stop the growth of tumor.
- It is recommended to consume one on a daily basis for a minimum of 6 months. It is also necessary to eat healthy and balanced diet during the period of treatment.
- Avoiding alcohol and other dairy products is also needed.
- In order to strengthen this remedy, add a few drops of sage, yarrow, mistletoe, and lemon balm. These ingredients have the ability to soothe your body by lessening stress and tension.
We hope that this brief yet informative article have helped you, share this post so that you might be able to inform others as well on how does coconut water will help them.