Yummy sushi has become part of meals in all over the world. It is getting popular among people due to its delicious taste.
However, it is important to cook sushi properly as the uncooked dish can lead to health issues.
Recently one Chinese person suffered from digestive disorders and itchy skin after eating a plate of sashimi. He visited the doctor and has a check up.
Even the doctor was shocked to find out parasitic worms in the body of the Chinese man after he had a meal. Diphyllobotrium is a worm which will be present in the undercooked fish and leads to Diphyllobothriasis.
Here is a list of symptoms you can find after consuming the food which consists of Diphyllobotrium:
- Discomfort in abdominal area
This worms are very dangerous and can reach your brain directly. It takes a long period to diagnosed such issues and thus it can have life-threatening consequences.
Thus, you should always avoid undercooked fish to avoid the parasitic infection. Pass on this information to your fish lover friends and family member. Check your food properly before you eat it.