These cocktails taste pretty amazing and are sure to make you the talk of the town!
People and their love for vodka is well-known, especially among women. And when it comes to mixed drinks, it tops as the go-to liquor. In all honesty, it’s no surprise that they are a hot favourite as vodka-based cocktails goes down easy and tastes awesome with pretty much anything. With festive season right around the corner, it’s advisable to don on a new hat – that of a host-cum-bartender – during the never-ending series of evening soirees to get good humour flowing.
These two cocktails by Factory by Sutra, Gurgaon which exude creativity are super-easy and are sure to make you the talk of the town! Give it a try.
60ml – Absolut Kurant
4-5 pieces – English Grape
5 – Lemon Wedges
15ml – Black Currant Puree
* Put 3 lemon wedges and grapes in a glass and muddle the ingredients.
* Pour the vodka and then top the glass with crushed ice.
* Pour the black currant puree over the ice and top it up with red bull.
* Squeeze the remaining lemon wedges and stir.
3-4 – Chunks of Malta
3-4 – Lemon Wedges
10-12 – Mint Leaves
60ml – Absolut Mandrin
15ml – Monin Mint Syrup
* Put malta and mint in a glass, add the lemon wedges and muddle the ingredients.
* Top the glass with crushed ice and pour the vodka and mint syrup.
* Add soda and a little sprite and decorate the glass with mint leaves and malta chunks.
Adjust sweetness and sourness as per your taste.