If someone has poor vision, doctors immediately constitute a disease called Myopia (known as nearsightedness) of hyperopia (known as farsightedness). We are going to show you which factors contribute to which health problems and some factors include diets, genetics, extreme strain to the eyes and aging.
Sometimes problems associated with your eyes can indicate other serious health problems like macular degeneration, glaucoma, optic neuropathy and cataracts.
In addition we are going to show you several remedies for poor vision:
1. Eye training
It has special exercises which are going to strengthen the muscle of every eye individually.
By performing these exercises, you will be able to fight eye strain and enhance concentration and focus.
Both of these are natural methods from which you can have benefits. They can flex and activate the ciliary muscles and lens.
In order to perform palming, simply rub the palms against each other so you can produce heat and after that slowly cup the palms over your eyes which will be closed and don’t apply any pressure on them. It is important to completely cover the eyes – they should not be exposed to any light. Perform this procedure a few times a day.
Fennel is packed with various nutrients and antioxidants known for their ability to improve eye health and inhibiting the progress of cataracts. As a matter of fact, people in Ancient Rome called fennel the herb of eyesight. If it is possible, consume the large-sized fennel for enhancing vision.
- Place one cup of almonds, one cup of sugar candy and one cup of fennel in a blender.
- Keep blending them until you get fine powder.
- Take one tablespoon of this powder and drink one glass of warm milk after that. Perform this procedure before bedtime.
- Keep doing this for 40 days.
4. Acupuncture and acupressure
We all have heard about Chinese medicine. But in this area is a bit unknown. There are different acupuncture and acupressure points which are located around the eye zone, around eyeballs for more precise.
These are excellent for your diet. They are packed with vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants.
— Take 7-10 almonds and soak them in plain water during the night.
— In the morning, remove the skin from the almonds and grind them.
— Take this paste combined with warm milk (one glass).
— Perform this procedure every day for at least three months.
6. Wild asparagus
Shatavari or wild asparagus is a great natural remedy to boost vision. The ayurvedic scripts claim that this amazing herb is supporting eye health.
- Take half a spoon of organic honey and one teaspoon of wild asparagus and mix them well.
- Take this mixture two times a day followed by drinking one cup of warm milk.
- Keep doing this for at least three months.
- Don’t spend hours in front of the TV or computer without taking breaks because this practice promotes eye strain.
- If your work requires spending a lot of time in front of the computer, place the monitor at a safe distance which is about 18-24 inches from your eyes. The monitor’s height must be in line with your eyes or slightly below.
- If you want to avoid glare on the monitor, purchase anti-glare monitor.
- Take breaks and rest the eyes for a minute or two every 20-30 minutes.
- Don’t read anything in dim light because you will add pressure to the eye muscles.
- Never use glasses that don’t have the right prescription because you can make the situation worse. This is especially true when it comes to kids.
- Perform eye exams on a regular basis.
- If you are outside in the sun, always wear sunglasses. They will keep your eyes safe.
- Stay away from old and low quality eye makeup.
- Create a sleeping routine and get a good night’s sleep because sleep deprivation has proven to be very bad for the eye health. Several studies have linked sleep deprivation and insomnia to blurred vision and eye discomfort.