1. Baked Zucchini Chips
These chips are far from your average potato chips, and much healthier
2. Butternut Squash Chips
Simple, Healthy, and Delicious. These chips are also super easy to prepare.
3. Banana, Chocolate, and Almond Butter Bites
You can substitute peanut butter to make these if almonds aren’t your thing.
4. Granola, Peanut Butter, and Apple Sandwiches
Sweet, Crispy, and Delicious
5. Spicy Sriracha Popcorn
just add a little Sriracha sauce to some butter and drizzle over freshly popped popcorn
6. Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Just wrap frsh shrimp, veggies, mint, and herbs in rice paper for an amazing snack.
7. Dried Apple Chips
You can even make these chips in the microwave!
8.Avocado Toast with a Sunny-Side up Egg
Instead of butter, spread avocado on a piece of toast and add an egg.
9. Avocados and Hard-Boiled Eggs
Simply chop up an avocado and a couple of hard boiled eggs for a quick pick-me-up
10. Cauliflower Crust Mini Pizzas
All the flavor of a pizza, with very few of the carbs.
11. Baked Carrot Chips
Brush carrot slices with olive oil, and just pop them in the over at 375 for 10 minutes.
12. Cheerios and Peanut Butter Bars
You can substitute other cereals for this recipe, but they are all delicious.
13. Ants on a Log
Classic snack idea, with a few new twists.
14. Greek Yogurt Ranch Veggie Dip
This dip is packed with protein.
15. Yogurt-Covered Fruit Bites
Just coat your favorite fruit with yogurt, freeze, and enjoy
16. Cottage Cheese Guacamole
Adding cottage cheese to your guacamole is a unique way to boost your protein your diet.
17. Healthy trail mix
Why buy pre-made trail mix why you mix up your own.
18. Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip
Sweet, tangy, and super healthy.
19. Cucumbers Stuffed with Herb Cream Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes
Simple but incredibly delicious.
20. Quick Pico de Gallo
A great dip to accompany almost any meal, and makes a great snack.
21. Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella on Garlic Toast Crackers
A fancy, healthy snack to impress your guests.
22. Mediterranean Cucumber Roll-Ups