Peanuts contain a number of ingredients, for example, fats, vitamins, fibers, agents for prevention of cancer which enhance the immune system of the organism. Only two or three of peanuts daily can reduce the risk of infection.
Here are its advantages:
- Reduces the risk of diabetes and control blood sugar
- Peanuts can reduce the risk of diabetes by a whopping 21%.
- Keep your heart healthy
- The study showed that people who ate peanuts have a 35% reduced risk of coronary disease.
- Protects against colon cancer
- Testing has found that women who ate peanuts twice a week had 58% less likely to have colorectal cancer. In men it is 27% less likely.