Chronic diseases are on the rise.
The good news is that you have the power to help prevent chronic disease, as making positive diet and lifestyle changes can help reduce risk.
Eating healthy foods, getting enough exercise, and refraining from tobacco and excessive alcohol use confer numerous health benefits—including possibly preventing the onset of chronic diseases.
Chronic diseases —including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer— account for some of the most common health problems in the United States, according to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Yet many of these chronic diseases are preventable, as they’re linked to poor diet and lifestyle choices including tobacco use, excessive alcohol consumption, and inadequate physical activity.
In order to improve your intestinal health, you should incorporate the following mixture into your daily diet:
- 1 organic beet
- 2 organic carrots
- 4 organic oranges
- Add the ingredients to the juicer.
- Serve immediately.
The consumption of beets on a regular basis will definitely help you improve your vision, prevent colon blockages and sweep away liver fat.
This incredible mixture will help you burn liver fats as well as to prevent blockages in the colon.
- Its betaine and tryptophan content benefits brain activity.
- Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatories that protect the body from free radicals.
- Improves blood circulation and regulates blood pressure.
- It provides an extra share of energy for those days of intense activity.