When you overeat the resulting consequence is usually bloating or abdominal swelling.
This condition is caused by:
- Excessive air swallowing
- Gas buildup in the intestinal tract
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovarian cysts
- Fluid buildup in the abdomen
- Lactose intolerance
- Weight gain
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Partial intestinal obstruction
In America a lot of people with this problem tend to rely on proton pump inhibitors, enzymes and so on. However, these conventional medications can be expensive to maintain in the long-run and most people tend to become addicted to their use.
You can solve this problem with a simple DIY homemade recipe that would not cost you a fortune and leave you with adverse side effects.
Here’s what you need;
Preparation And Administration
- Put the apple cider vinegar in the cup of water and stir with a spoon to ensure it is properly mixed.
- Take this drink every morning before breakfast and in just 10 minutes the bloating will subside.
How Can I Prevent The Re-occurrence Of Bloating?
- Try to eat slowly and also chew your food.
- Consume parsley, pineapple, ginger and peppermint tea.
- Watch your salt intake.
- Avoid processed and refined foods.
- Cut down on your alcohol intake.
- Stay clear of fizzy drinks and sodas.
- Engage in exercise.
Eating a balanced diet and avoiding a sedentary lifestyle will go a long way to ensuring that you are less likely to experience bloating.