The increase of cholesterol and triglyceride is the main reason for plaques formation in the arteries.
It is very important to detect it on time due to the fact that plaque in blood vessels grows progressively and slowly.
A lot of studies showed the benefits of fenugreek for lowering the cholesterol. It is abundant with fiber which can block the absorption of cholesterol.
The fiber has the ability to prevent the uptake of bile acids and cholesterol. Moreover, it can increase the viscosity of the digested food.
Fenugreek seeds are significantly effective for eliminating the fat from the arteries, and excess waste materials and toxins from the body.
You need to soak 1tsp of fenugreek seeds in water, and let it stand during the night. Then, you need to eat them the following morning, but it is very important to eat them on an empty stomach.
In a 1 cup of water, you need to add 1tsp of fenugreek seeds and let it boil for 5 minutes. Then, strain, and add honey. Consume it 1-2 times on a daily basis.
Whenever recipe you will choose, you need to do the procedure for a couple months.
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Don’t eat red meat
- Make sure to include in your diet beans and whole-grain
- Limit the sugar intake
- Stop smoking
- Eat a few walnuts daily
- Drink 2-3 cups of green tea on a daily basis
- Increase the consumption of oranges, blueberries, watermelon, and tomatoes
- When cooking, make sure to use extra-virgin oil due to its effectiveness on cholesterol levels
- Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice on a daily basis
- In order to reduce plaque buildup in the arteries, make sure to consume 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil on a daily basis