The list of uses for apple cider vinegar keeps on growing. So what’s the latest? Using it to clear up an annoying and uncomfortable sinus infection!A sinus infection is most often caused by a virus, and can hang around long after other respiratory symptoms have cleared. The lining of the sinuses becomes inflamed and can cause headaches, fevers and pain. While medication may help to mask symptoms, using apple cider vinegar is a safer and more natural approach to alleviating your pain.
Apple cider vinegar is a great natural healing remedy. It contains vitamins, minerals and fiber, and it’s loaded with antioxidants. It helps the body get rid of the toxins that are making you sick. Stick with raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar to reap the health benefits
Use the mixture below to help soothe the symptoms of a sinus infection and strengthen your immune system to promote healing!
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- juice from 1 lemon wedge
- Bring water to a boil.
- Mix the hot water and apple cider vinegar in a glass.
- Add honey and cayenne pepper and stir.
- Add lemon juice.
- Drink the mix regularly until your sinus infection is gone.