The basic principle of medicine is that if you do not use muscles, they become weaker. As with any other muscle, you also need to train your muscles in order to keep them healthy. We find a few easy ways to do this.
- Avoid straining your eyes during the day. Close your eyes for a few minutes and enjoy peace every 2-3 hours
- If you wear glasses, reduce their wear to a minimum and remove them frequently
- Massage your eyes in gentle circular movements. Move your fingers from points 1 to 6 as shown in the picture
Use your middle finger and index finger to press your eyes. You should feel a slight pressure, but not a pain when you do this.
- When you are outdoors, try to look more at a distance than in your feet and directly in front of you
- Try to make these simple eye exercises every day
- Drink carrot juice as often as possible (it is advised every day)
- When your eyes are tired, rinse them with warm water
- Try not to look too much at the computer monitor, TV or phone at least 2 hours before going to bed
- Try the Indian Tratake Eye Exercise. This will help your mind and eyes stay focused. Sit turned directly toward some object in an open place (candle, for example). Focus the view on the subject. Try not to blink. For the purpose, you should have a clear and detailed picture in your mind and memory.