The buttock is made up of three muscles that are responsible for the functioning and movement of the upper legs. The movement or direction of the legs due to these muscles is gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. There is some great exercised prescribed Amanda Lee, the fitness star that can get you a tight butt.
At the age of 14 years, Amanda was skinny and had a weight of just 44 KGS. It was since that time when she started exercising along with good healthy diet. This resulted soon to make her a fitness star.
Among various exercises, walking and tackling some hills are the best ways. The only thing that you need to take care is that while walking your butt should not hinge forward.
6 exercises from Amanda that can help you with a lifted up and tight butt are as mentioned below.
- Squat Side Kicking – 25 repetitions
- Pulse Squats – 25 repetitions
- Glute Bridge – 25 repetitions
- Clamshells Hight Exercise – 25 repetitions
- Donkey Kicks Exercise – 25 repetitions
- Clamshells Exercise – 25 repetitions