Cooking in microwave is one of the easiest and most convenient ways to fill your stomach. This cooking device has become popular in the United States over 30 years ago, and it changed the way we see cooking and food ever since.
They change the electromagnetic nature of atoms, or ionizes them. This changes the way they interact with other atoms and molecules around them. Similar types of ionizing radiation include x-rays, gamma radiation, and nuclear medicine (CT scans, barium swallows, and mammograms). So, your food is zapped by high-frequency heat waves and therefore it is believed that this kind of radiation can be dangerous to your health.
Read more: 7 Kinds of Coughs and What They Might Mean
In this article we are going to mention the 5, most common diseases, caused by microwave ovens.
- Insomnia – you should know that this device impacts and causes damage to the brain
- Loss of nutrients – we all know that when you use the microwave ovens, you kill all the flavors to the food
- Fatigue – the microwave ovens can be the cause for fatigue and obesity as well
- Cancer – the radiation from the microwave ovens accumulate in the human body and can be the cause for cancer
- It eliminates antioxidants – the microwave ovens destroy the antioxidant compounds in the foods, which usually results in increased risk of cholesterol and heart attacks
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as you might help someone in need. Thanks.