The skin changes with time, as does the entire body. The so-called ‘baby-fat’ is the first visible sign of aging, and then comes dryness in certain areas, age spots, scars, wrinkles, and more. If your diet is high in processed foods, you may even notice acne breakouts.
How To Keep Your Skin Youthful And Healthy
In general, a diet rich in fruits, veggies, greens, nuts, seeds, and whole grains makes a lot of difference in skin health. But, there are some superfoods which are especially beneficial for the skin.
The Best Superfoods For Your Skin
1. Raspberry: Raspberries are known to bring a natural glowing appearance to the skin. A 2007 study has shown that black raspberries are extremely beneficial for aiding skin cancer.
2. Cordyceps: A 2010 study has found that cordyceps poseses potent anti-aging properties as well as protective effects for mitochondria.
3. Berries: According to a 2008 study, all berries are capable of reversing the signs of aging.
4. Pomegranate: A 2016 study has found that pomegranate has powerful anti-aging properties.4. Strawberries: Strawberries are packed with antioxidants, benefiting skin’s youthful look.
5. Spirulina: Thanks to its abundance in antioxidants, spirulina is a critical ingredient of numerous natural skin care products.
6. Lemon: Lemons are also rich in antioxidants, which makes them able to create a glowing skin when rubbed into the face.
7. Cacao: Cacao is abundant in antioxidants and helps hydrate your skin.
8. Turmeric: Its antioxidant content benefits the skin on several levels, while its anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation, skin problems, and signs of aging.
9. Moringa: A 2014 study has shown that moringa is effective at moisturizing the skin and reducing wrinkles.
10. Chlorella: Its antioxidant content is beneficial for the skin and the overall health.
Did You Know That Organifi Products Are Abundant In These Superfoods?
Organifi Green For An Ageless Skin
Spirulina, lemon, turmeric and moringa make Organifi Green Juice the ultimate juice for skin health. It also hydrates and revitalizes the body, balances the hormones, relieves stress , detoxifies the body, boosts immunity, and promotes mental clarity.
You can mix it with water to make a great mid-day drink or add it to smoothies, green juices, cold meals, dips, and dressings.
Organifi Red For A Glowing Skin
Strawberries, raspberry, cordyceps, and pomegranate juice revitalize the skin cells; bring the skin its natural glow, boost immunity, and supply the body with antioxidants. Add it to your dressings, smoothies, desserts, or acai bowls.
Organifi Gold For A Healthy Skin
Turmeric is the key ingredient of Organifi Gold, reducing inflammation and creating a healthy skin. It is great with cold water, in desserts, in raw recipes, in cooked meals, and more. Or, simply add a scoop of it in hot water to create a soothing drink.
Cacao Bliss For A Youthful Skin
Cacao and turmeric make Cacao Bliss capable of reducing signs of aging, inflammation and skin conditions. It can also reduce your cravings, help with weight loss, boost your mood, and fill you with antioxidants and boost your mood. It is great with nut milk, smoothies, cold water, or in desserts.